In July 2021 version 2.0 (beta) of the ERICA Tool was released, with the release of the full version 2.0 being planned for November 2021. The updated version of the ERICA Tool includes many new features, changes and updates. These include:
- A different dosimetry approach (implementing ICRP Publication 136)
- Inclusion of noble gases (including Rn)
- Updated transfer parameter (concentration ratios and distribution coefficients) values
- Changes in the implementation of concentration ratios
This course will update existing users of ERICA on the new functions and features of version 2.0 of the Tool.
It is ESSENTIAL that you have previous experience of using the ERICA Tool.
- Thursday 20th January 2022 09:30am until 12:30 (ONLINE)
- Friday 21st January 2022 09:30am until 12:30 (ONLINE)
- Professionals: £249 (Early Bird, then £299)
- Students & Alliance members: £199 (Early Bird, then £249)
Early Bird Discounts available until 30th November! (then £50 more)
If you are new to radiological environmental protection and/or the ERICA Tool, please register your interest for our full Radiological Environmental Protection course.